Hadoop Meets the Logical Data Warehouse
Featuring executives from Attunity, Cisco and MapR
According to Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Information Infrastructure, “the Logical Data Warehouse (LDW) is a new data management architecture for analytics that combines the strengths of traditional repository warehouses with alternative data management and access strategy.” Makes sense, but can be challenging because it’s nearly impossible to invest in infrastructure at the same rate of data growth. Your business expects the right data at the right place at the right time so that they can extract value from the data as quickly as possible. We can help.
- Rebalance data and workloads to the right platform by identifying unused data and resource-intensive workloads
- Integrate a wide variety of data management platforms by establishing a logical abstraction layer
- Measure and audit the utilization of information assets to make smarter infrastructure investments11
Or feel free to check out these additional resources:
- The Logical Data Warehouse and Big Data SlideShare
- Eight Tips for Modernizing a Data Warehouse
- Navigating Hadoop Data Lakes Gartner Report
All fields with a (*) are required.